Sunday, November 7, 2010

TSITS: Frank's Red Hot

Know what I'm going to do after I finish writing this thing? That's right, I'm going to put on a sweatshirt and shorts and the same slippers I've had since (second) 9th grade and make a pot of coffee and a pan of eggs and literally destroy this hangover. Want to know what I'm going to do after that? I'm going to draw a bath. A bath of Frank's Red Hot for my eggs.

Now I struggled a bit with this post because I didn't want TSITS to get into advertising, but Frank's is just too damn good not to include it. Frank's is seriously the shit. Here's why it's the shit, Frank's has all the spice, swagger and kick I expect from any self respecting red liquid. But, it's unique taste elevates Frank's above the riff raff. Frank's is hot, but it complements your food, not obliterates into inedible mess that is more akin to a post-2012 nuclear wasteland. Tabasco sauce and the like is just hot, it doesn't add to the taste of the food it just throws some generic "hot" onto whatever it comes into contact with - thanks but no thanks. Frank's on the other hand gives you the heat you need but also simply tastes good on anything - Eggs? Check. Sandwiches? Check. Burgers? Check. Nachos? Check. A glass of Frank's Red Hot? Check. Oatmeal? Check. Salad? Check. Hell, it even tastes good plain.

So settle into your day, but make sure to throw a bit of Frank's on top first, you won't regret it. It is for it's confidence in how hot it is, it's multi-flavor taste and ability to improve everything it comes into contact with that Frank's Red Hot is the type of shit that is the shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment